Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gear Check: Stuffitts Shoe Savers

Just a quick gear check post today. I found these things called Stuffitts online last winter and asked for a pair for Christmas.

http://www.stuffitts.com/

Stuffitts are foot-shaped pouches filled with cedar chips that you insert in your shoes when you aren't using them. They absorb moisture and help prevent funky shoe odor. They also have a strap that connects the Stuffitts that makes your shoes easy to carry.




I had some real problems with my Nike Lunarglides not drying between runs and they smelled horrible. I have different shoes now, but the Stuffitts still seem to help with the smell. Until my shoes got wet recently, they really kept from developing that running shoe funk. They might have turned that corner beyond the point of no return, but I still think the Stuffitts help.

They aren't a necessary piece of equipment, but I think they're nice to have around.

Saturday
Goal For The Day: Rest.
Distance: 0.00 Miles.

Daily Miles: 0.00 Miles.
Blog Totals:
  Run - 284.85 Miles.
  Bike - 122.45 Miles.
  Swim - 9,050+ meters.

2 comments:

  1. When do we get the Cricket's daily mile total? :-)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your review of Stuffitts. We appreciate it. Good luck in meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete