Monday, August 15, 2011

Motivation Monday - Beautiful Weather

Just a quick post today. After yesterday's run, I was nervous that I would wake up this morning and find my back had regressed. Luckily, everything seems to be okay. So far, so good!

Between feeling healthy for the first time in a while and the break in the crazy heat and humidity, I have an abundance of motivation right now. Sometimes I have to search for a little extra inspiration but I can't wait to get out there tomorrow morning. It was 65 degrees this morning and the highs aren't supposed to get out of the 80's this week. I cut the grass tonight and it felt like spring or fall, not the middle of August. I Love it!


I see my PCP tomorrow for a physical and hopefully the PT Thursday morning to take another look at my back. But it looks like training resumes in full swing tomorrow!!!

Monday
Goal For The Day: Rest.
Distance: 0.00 Miles.

Notes: I actually felt a little soreness in my quads and calves today. It's good to feel that ache again but it's an indication that this could be a rough week after so much time off.

Daily Miles: 0.00 Miles.
Blog Totals:
  Run - 164.96 Miles.
  Bike - 98.53 Miles.
  Swim - 7,200+ meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment