Wednesday, April 18, 2012

100 Days To Go

I Love the Olympic Games!!!

In 100 days, on July 27th, the opening ceremonies of the 2012 Olympic Games will be held in London. Coincidentally, our little bundle of joy should be arriving somewhere around that time as well! It's hard to believe we're about 100 days away from the birth of our first child. Crazy!


I always look forward to watching the Olympics but the summer Olympics are especially exciting. Track and Field... the Marathon... I Love the summer sports. And if our little guy times things right, I could be home on Paternity leave with a DVR full of Olympic goodness!

I'm curious to see how having a newborn around affects my training. I'm sure I'll talk about it a lot as we get closer to the big day and in the weeks and months that follow. For now, we're getting into the preparations and that includes making a little extra money whenever possible.

I'm teaching two classes a local community college and Wednesday is my busiest day of the week. I get to work at 9AM and don't leave class until after 9:30PM. So instead of running this morning, I stayed curled up in bed for an extra hour and conserved energy for the day ahead. Maybe next week I'll suck it up and get out the door early.

Maybe.

Wednesday
Goal For The Day: Rest.
Distance: 0.00 Miles.

2012 Totals:
  Run - 264.34 Miles.
  Bike - 0.00 Miles.
  Swim - 6,550 meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment